May 22, 2009

Time for rants, ARGH

Got to know a friend from church passed away last night due to her blood cancer (leukemia)...R.I.P, girl...Live well in heaven. Haih. My headache finally subside after a nap and my sinus problem is gone too. Too much of rants recently...Exam's coming. Blogging is da way to release it. It makes me feel better after that. I think I didn't do well in today bloody pharmac test...argh, outcome of sleeping too much last night. Raining season footsteps are nearer, I hate monsoon. This morning, it rained heavily ...I can't get to drive my scooter to class cuz not yet get myself a raincoat...I hate monsoon...not able to go out whenever I want, need to struggle even more to wake up for class in morning (such a nice weather to sleep), rainy days make people moody etc...Today so called revision class for immunology made me feel that...I'm a little stupid...sorry for this unorganized post, peeps. It's just about rants...ciaoz

1 comment:

Dwen-Tjin said...

nat!take care over there..jia you in your studies..=)