May 17, 2009

Shaggy Dog


Last time, spotted a guy in INTI had hair like shaggy's dog style...too long till both of da eyes are covered and always wore a pair of shades...his hair was straigthened version of shaggy. He is from China. I wonder whether is he still in INTI? tell me, da current INTIans... Spotted another guy in manipal has curly version of shaggy's style, but this is American Indian. Lolzzz... too bad I'm not manage to catch a pic. Hope both of them won't fall down while they're walking lah...at least able to watch out da banana skins on da road. I'm just being lame.

4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

u ARE lame.. but shall be forgiven cuz the dog is so cute n lovable!! aahha

Natalie said...

haha..but tat two guys i mentioned are not cute at all...now shud use wat jc taught me..ROFLMAO...

rumnraisin.cathz said...

wow quick learner.. =p and jc, good teacher u are. =p ROFLMAO!

Natalie said...

i ve another 1...ROFLMPO ..rolling on the floor laughing my pants off!!!k...i noe it's another lame thg. Fine. Get it