May 8, 2009

Mystery or Blur

As usual, I went to library yesterday night. Took out my wallet to scan da combo card at da reader. I realised something's wrong with da wallet...lack of something red color thingy when I opened it. Gosh, it's my ATM-Debit card. Where is it? The last time I used it was at da Adidas shop in Mangalore, last Saturday, and, I remembered very clearly I took it together with da receipt, put it back in my wallet. Till then da card didn't come to my sight. I never use it since that day I came back. Somehow, somewhat I think it's in my wallet until I took a proper look at it yesterday. Maybe I dropped it somewhere. Darn. I settled down in library, wanna start studying already. I thought if I really left it in da mangalore shop, erm 5 days already...not receiving any SMS from da bank cuz usually when you do any non-cash transaction with debit card or a large amount of money is withdrawn, you'll be notified. I never received any Msg-es from da bank, should be still okay. Think of going to bank da next day(today) to settle it. My friend told me I should go home and check. Made me feel a bit unease, so I went home and checked da bags I brought and pants I wore that day. Still not able to find it. Immediately, called da bank 24 hours customers service to block my card. Now I just came back from bank, applying a new one. Gonna take 7 to 10 days to get it. Though seriously I really don't know how I lost it but I will be extra careful in da future. HAIH. I never lost my wallet and cell phones before. Now I lost da ATM card. Kind of funny. I know my parents are going to call me after they've read this post. Lolzzz...

2 comments:

d_is_keant said...

now u can join Catherine+Hp BBC = Blur Blur Club d ... hahaha

Natalie said...

as if u very smart...everythg alwes got da 1st time... anyway i noe i'm not BLUR