May 14, 2009

As time's changing

What's BM?For me, it stands for Bahasa Melayu during primary school and high school. When comes to Biology during A-level, it stands for basement membrane. Now in medic school, it stands for bone marrow.

During childhood, we always say "I don't like you", "I don't wanna friend you anymore"...but da next minute, we will just forget about everything and start playing together. High school is always da place most dramas in your life taken place, cuz you're "care" and rebellious should be da word. Will start saying "I hate you", "I don't like you", "Bitch, NOYB!!!"...it means you will form your gang and spread da love to get more people to hate that person. You'll think what da hell I need to talk or say sorry to that person since I have my own gang. Now, means young adult, erm..not really. I'm 21 now, should be an adult. When things go wrong, should explain yourself and at least try listen to others. Accept da critics and change for better. You are not always right and others as well. At last, judgement and decisions on particular matter still on your own. If you hate it, tell it. "SORRY" is not a strong word, it is a friendly word. It's not that hard to say or spell it as well though that's a song named Sorry Seems to be da Hardest Word. lolZzZ.... It definitely make you have one more friend and less one enemy. Spit it out instead of eg: sitting side by side with da fella but nothing to talk about when used to have so much fun with him. It's no more high school time... don't think that people not able to live without you or your companion...Once they are fed up with everything, they will just walk away...by da end of da day, you're all alone. Don't be provoking if you don't like someone. Just stay away for your own good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woh damn deep man...u hinting to someone is it? :P

Natalie said...

not deep la...haha..not hinting anyone..sharin my thoughts