May 13, 2009

Heat is Coming

Been sleeping two days without AC, kind of warm. Anyway, now everything is fixed. These few days, I hooked to Twitter quite much. LOLZzZ. Block exam is coming in around 3 weeks time. Now started to feel da heat and burden a little more compared to da 1st half of da block. I hate doing all da Ls and another PBL presentation is coming this friday. Been sleeping so much during first half of da block, now it's time to cut down my sleeping time already. Workload is indirectly proportional to sleeping time. Now workload is getting heavier. All da subjects can't just mug up in da last minute. Buck up, Nat!!! Tomorrow's class start at 1030am, guess I should get up early for basketball. After got my scootie, I spent less time on walking. Thus, must increase da time for doing sport.

No comments: