May 7, 2009

Simple and Happy

Whoa, I just fall asleep on da sofa while reading pharmacology, there's a test tomorrow. So decided to come blogging. Well, so far now it's 6th week of first block. So it's still early to do countdown for block exam. Though life is bored with those same routines but I'm feeling happy. Even myself can't figure out da reasons as well. As usual, there's stress, heavy workload especially for microbiology and then comes da time when I'm not performing well for test. Currently, I'm enjoy doing a few things like play da "spot da difference" and "UNO" application on facebook after I get back from class, write a blog whenever I want to, sitting in library to do revision or day dreaming, play some SMS (not that often compared to 1st year), shop for ingredients and do some cookings on Saturday. Always looking forward to weekends (means time gotta go fast, lolzzz). Life is just simple and happy...maybe a little gossips or politics can spice it up. Of course, not getting myself to be involved. Sometimes it is nice to listen "STORIES" from others. HAIH. Kind of spend a little to much time in front of my lappie already...Gotta continue tending to my books cuz I'm running out of screw drivers. Ngek. Ciaoz. Good night and Nice Day Ahead.

p/s : got to know a news from a friend. And I'm feeling sad about that. Keep on trying if you're really cared. I know you're going to read this. Take care.

2 comments:

darryl said...

hey Nat, how is everything going? it's good that you have a simple life over there rather than one that's hectic, because when you're really a doctor, im afraid you cant get as much relaxing times as you can now.. lol

take care and GBU

Natalie said...

it's hectic yet simple n happy!! lolzzz