May 16, 2009

Heartie weekend

Lolzzz...though till now 530pm in da evening, i'm not yet start doing any revision except I've completed my journal. Did some lil small cooking for lunch and hanged out a while with friends at my place. Had some nice dessert after that. Haha. Hey, do you hear it? After lunch, went to Assisted Reproductive Center to get some info for my Mentor Student Project (MSP). It's a project done with cooperation between mentor and mentees. The project should be related to healthcare, community and science. Thanks to LAN in Malaysia, we need to do this extra work. Kind of glad I get to know a lot of stuff from da Dr. Satish, Associate Professor and Chief Embryologist. Now I only know how important embryology is...my knowledge in embryology is sucks though already gone through 1st year. Then went to library to flip some journals and books to look for something to read cuz I totally have no clue about da topic which worked by my group in order to get some rough idea. Just back from library and I'm going to take a nap (though these few days I start not taking any nap during evening cuz I went to library earlier than usual) cuz last night sleep at 330am doing journal, at da same time watching movies. Adues..

No comments: