May 19, 2009

Nil

"Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some happiness from life,
And pass it on to other folk."

Thomas H. B. Webb

Today, I just feel very restless and tired though I had a 7-hour sleep last night. Went to library in evening after dinner. Yeah, did some revision. Decided to come back earlier cuz I fall asleep there. Nowadays, seems like lesser stuff for me to laugh about or really make me laugh out loud. Can't be agree more with "Laughter is da best medicine". If only able to get enough chance to laugh, mood definitely will be a little cheerful and for sure able to study well. LOLzzz...Life's bored.

3 comments:

Hwee Wen said...

Hahaha.. R u sure u're able 2 study better if u laugh more?!! Ain't u gonna get high n can't concentrate after dat? Muahahaha..

Natalie said...

wan to be in "cheerful/happy" mode...not "high" mode..haha..tat muahahaha is evil laughter??

Hwee Wen said...

Kinda ;)