January 8, 2009

This week's weight = 1 tonne

Another weekend is coming, my theory papers will be starting on next Tuesdays and it will last for 3 days. So called STUDY BREAK will start immediately on friday. Just finished my anatomy viva voce and I think i did okay though I was freaking tensed. This week was a horrible nightmare @ mess..I can't find a word to describe. Started from monday til friday, it's tiring and damn stressed. Stressed till I don't feel like talking compared to usual me. From monday, physiology practical exam > anatomy class test > physiology SDL test>physiology Viva Voce > Anatomy Viva Voce > Anatomy Spotters Exam.... till friday is FULLY occupied..Trying my best to get thro' tonight for spotters exam..At least able to get a decent sleep of 6 hours for tomorrow night after completing Anatomy spotters exam before started my revision for da theory papers...

p/s: need to mourn for my favorite phone W850i which I tried so hard to get it before that, as my 19th year old birthday present from my mum. Now it's dying...

3 comments:

sinsiuew said...

happy to hear that your viva was okay.. =) ^^ jiayou jiayou jiayou jiayou nat! we can do it!! ^_- =)

Betz said...

shall we buried yr phone somewhere?? i can buy roses,since its cheap here...lol...jk jk...

Natalie said...

no need get it buried..i wana keep it..sweat