January 27, 2009

Flashbacks

First day of CNY...Guys, guess what I've been doing for da whole day? Breakfast, online, lunch, sleep, study a few pages, dinner, gambling during dinner to get da CNY's feel (managed to win a bit though)...At least after came back from dinner, I've covered a bit more for revision before I come to blogging. How's da first reunion dinner in India? Still okay is my answer. It wasn't as bad as I expected. My homesick feelings is cured. As usual, reunion dinner must have some "hard" drink..this year I have beer instead of red wine. (Dad, don't drink too much cuz I'm not around in msia, no one control you ady...especially tomorrow night's dinner)...LOL..How's da food? Of coz, not as good as my Ah ma's and mum's cooking. Had an early birthday celebration for a friend as her birthday is on second day of CNY...After dinner, we planned to wait till 12am...At da same time, need to 守岁which I will do it every year. We hanged out at KMC Green. Did a lot of silly stuff, played some silly games that we used to play when we were young and laughed real out loud with all our strength till my stomach cramped(Fortunately, I still can remembered what I've studied before that)...I think those couples that "tengah pat toh" around there sure can't stand of us..Imagine, a group of medical students were running all around da field playing "Eagle catches Chicks"... SWEAT!!! I have da videos...damn malu to upload here...show you guys when I'm back to msia which is in August.

No comments: