January 16, 2009

Gear Up

Exam over yesterday...From what I did yesterday till now, it's seemed I really in holiday mood. Went to look for apartment yesterday but this time it has da result. Finally found one with reasonable price and near to my taste, I think so. Planned to start studying after dinner, but it was not working. I arranged my notes and past years paper while waiting for housekeeper to clean my room. I wrote 845pm. I waited till 1130pm and she was not here yet. At last, I've found out I wrote 504 instead of 514 and da housekeeper was waiting at room 504. LOL. After that, I wanted to sleep but still early cuz usually I won't sleep that early...Put my hands on da mouse again and started downloading some new songs. My wireless subscription will due soon and I'm not going to renew it for goodness sake. I will be out dated again without internet connection.

Today, I woke up for breakfast. Then went to Udupi with friends around 11am cuz some of them wanna buy some stuff...Had a nice lunch at one of da hotel cost me 460 rupees...It's not that da food is expensive, is me too greedy ordered portion for two. My satiety center is really activated cuz so long didn't have nice meal and get to enjoy da food slowly (since xmas eve)...It's perfect when it comes with beer...haha, I ordered Foster beer at da right time, goes smoothly with da food...Anyway, fun time is over. I need to and I should start studying now. It's time to gear up. Friends, thanks for encouragement and advice. Hey my housemie-to-be and advisor, remember to "jaga" my discipline.

p/s: carly, i noe wat is on ur mind now. "this gal, alwes beer nee..." haha....eh, what can i do? here dun ve Chilis or any German restaurant also...ngek..

No comments: