January 25, 2009

Reunion Dinner

Music played now on my windows media player "大团圆".
Just finished video conferencing with my paternal family, they are having reunion dinner now. Was reading physiology just now, Dad called and asked me to come online cuz the reunion dinner was going to start soon. Get to see my fellow cousins, uncles and aunties. In an hour time, I will be having reunion dinner with "chinese family" in Manipal. One week study break is gone, we didn't hang out much for da last whole week and yet some I didn't get to meet them at all. Eh, not trying to be emo here okay? Emo is a heavy word, erm don't know get to hear from who, can't really remember. Ciaoz ...got errands to run before da dinner and I'm going to be late I think..cuz now is 605pm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year!