January 29, 2009

Mummy!

Study break? Means you gotta study during da break....erm, 3 weeks. Still remember da time I was preparing for PMR and SPM. Need to get up at 3am to study or maybe never sleep at all. That time able to wake up cuz my mum is there to wake me up and at least have someone checked on me when I fall asleep on my bed with da books. Prepared Brand's for me before I went to school. Now, I set alarm for waking up at 5am...I will snooze it till 7am. Seems waking up early doesn't work on me...So, I sleep late and wake up at 7am. Somehow, when I'm too tired, I will just doze off with da books opened and lights are on till morning without realising it...and have no one to check on me. Now, I'm having study break so I will just blog something related to it. You have done so much for me...which I don't know how to blog it here. Plus you're a high school teacher and has a daughter like me...so naughty, playful and sometime rebellious (during high school time, now no more I think)...Cuz when I always tell people my mum is a teacher, no one is believing..LOL..and I know why. I wanna thank you and dad for trusting me all the time. I won't misuse it. And now it's 12am in Malaysia.

HAVE A BLESSED BIRTHDAY, MUM!

1 comment:

darryl said...

happi burfday aunty!!