January 17, 2009

Feel da Atmosphere

Just received a parcel from my mum. Basically, I wanted my mum to send me my winter clothes cuz will be visiting North India at da end of february. Haha. Anyway, I refused that my mum to send me all da CNY cookies though she wanted too. I found one very CNY taste T-shirt in my parcel...LOL...mum, so thoughtful of you to get me that. I think I will just wear it once for so called "Reunion Dinner" with 19 chinese friends of mine...maybe will use as my sleeping tee...seriously, haha. CNY's atmosphere, in India can't feel it at all I think. In addition, I'm having study break NOT holidays. Some of my friends' parents will send da cookies over, I guess they don't mind sharing with me gua...ngek..Need to catch up for my revision now, later going Udupi police station to renew my residential permit. Happy preparing CNY for those in Malaysia...And Happy studying and countdown-ing for uni exam to manipal peeps. Ciaoz...

3 comments:

Disnyie said...

awww...
i had a sudden feeling, whereby i feel alot for u after readin this entry

Disnyie said...

i'd share my cookies wif u defo

Natalie said...

haha...as if i'm able to eat da cookies...u ll noe da feelings when u off to UK nex year...1st time i'm away frm home durin CNY....
nvm la..v can share liverpool's victory end of this season...