August 4, 2008

Pre- Exam

It's very exhausting when come to the process of preparing for exam. After being 5-month-old medical student, I'm getting better on the skill of handling stress. It's feeling good when you get to know more and more about human body but it's really doesn't feel good at all when you know there's still a load of facts to be memorised though you might just understand the fact. After block two exam, I realised study group in some way really worked excluded the part we crap about p*** and cam-whore. It had been days I didn't get enough sleep but yet the feelings of post exam kept me going on. Since everyone is staying in hostel pluz there's a curfew after 12am, so after this time we're only able to burn midnight oil on our own and fight with the sleepy-ness on our own. Here comes the handphone that really played an important role, we hung on by sms-ing and miscalling each other to make sure everyone was awake. This really reminds me of high school when I was preaparing for PMR and SPM. As you guys know, another way to stay awake is by consuming caffeine. From my experince of drinking coffee in manipal, I realised the 5 rupees or what so called 1orupees Double-Bru coffee do not work at all. So we've decided to change "high-class" coffee in Cafe Coffee Day(CCD) a.k.a Starbucks in india cuz til now I still can't find any starbucks in india. I always love to drink black coffee, had been trying for few days. realised it doesn't strong enough as well. I've changed to espresso. It works somehow it makes me feel high a bit. I definitely will cut down my caffeine intake after exam for the future sake. Let's see some snapshots.



Betty is so stressed up with physiology

Amount of sweets we eat per day for almost 2 weeks


Embryology definitely making ppl sleepy pluz QY like a*n*m**

No comments: