August 16, 2008

Missed Out

Exactly, I've missed out a lot of things recently. First, celebrating my BFF's birthday with her in KL. Second, gathering with some ex-A-levels coursemates. Third, mistaken one of my considered closed friend's birthday on 16 Aug instead of 14 Aug. Haih. Fang, wish u a happy belated birthday. Don't scold me "no heart" anymore ok? I hope I have time to visit u girls in Setapak cuz my time is really occupied now. Kerry, I know you "susah susah" plan the gathering but at last I couldn't make it. I feel bad as well. Kindly inform me about tjin and yiming's flight to indonesia and HK. I hope i'm able to see them off in KLIA. No promises but I will try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tjin fly away ad..

my flight is today.. 4.35pm at KLIA.. hehe.. it's okay even if you cant make it, hehe..

Natalie said...

haha, okay..keep in touch