August 27, 2008

Packing up Feelings as well

Whoa, so long didn't update my blog already though I was freaking free. Just got home from KL, went to KL to do some last minute shopping, watched movies and enjoyed my beloved Chilis before going back to the "jungle" -- India(actually just wanted to pass my time). Watched two movies yesterday, The Strangers and Death Race, with betz. Actually, the plan supposed to have 4 persons in, Douglas How Qi Yuan last minute ffk-ed us cuz I guess he "inherits" some big money and need to go to bank with his mum (juz kidding) and Jc wanted to be a good girl at home. After da movies and Chilis, I accompanied betz to do her shopping at Jusco. Forgot to take down da pic of all the stuff she bought, her shopping power is really unbelievable no matter is in Malaysia or India. Haha. I've bought all the stuff in da list that I wanted to bring back to India, I've spent enough of my dad's money this trip back (feeling a bit guilty now) so IT'S TIME to go "home". Will go to KL this friday morning as my flight is on Saturday morning. I guess still able to catch up for another new movie, Babylon A.D. this friday night. I've packed all my luggage. Now need to pack up my feelings to face da super duper hectic life when I'm back to Manipal. 3o days are really not a long time cuz I didn't get to meet up with all the friends that I wanted to meet, and is not short as well, cuz I was wasting my time most of da time. The weird thing is, I kind of miss da life in Manipal (most of frens scolded me becoz of that).

5 comments:

darryl said...

frankly.. i am sometimes appalled to read your blog.. not because of your blog posts, but the music! HAHAHA..

anyway.. hope everything's well with you.. take care and may God bless you

Natalie said...

den mah dun read lo...

Frederick said...

Aiyoyo....i miss the chance to hav a gathering with u when u cum back malaysia this time....too busy liao la....got midterm somemore...nvm....next time when cum back just find....Next time bring some roti canai from India yaz...hahha

Fui said...

Carly to Darryl:

MAJOR FLAW of Firefox; cannot use Escape key to "escape" background music. Try using IE to view Natalie's blog; then press ESC when the music starts so that it'll end. HAHAHAHA...

Carly to Natalie:

FINALLY.

Anonymous said...

ok la.. scold you! .\/.

hahahahahaha.. joking la...

take care and God bless!!! =D