July 21, 2008

Acer Gone

After whole day I've been studying in library, as I was walking back to my hostel around 1120pm (curfew started at 12am)..I was planning when I reach my room, take a hot shower and take out my laptop to go through my histology slides again before going to bed cuz I will be having physiology as well as histology practical exam tomorrow. I switched on my laptop, when I tried to key in my password in order to log on. I realised my keyboard is not working. Oh, SHIT!!! I realised that I didn't use my laptop for so so f***ing long, spoilt already also don't know. I was keep trying to fix it, shut down and restart again and again by taking out the battery cuz my mouse was not working as well. Luckily, amy "pinjam" her laptop for me. Now end up, I'm not studying my histology but blogging and chatting with my friends. Haha.

3 comments:

Dwen-Tjin said...

why u rarely use ur laptop a? ur rooms in india got internet line?

Natalie said...

haha..here reali no time la...here got internet..connection is better than malaysia sum more...better than da inti's "extreme Narrowband"

Fui said...

HAHAHAHA. Why have to refer to my 'beloved' EBB? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~