August 10, 2008

Loads of Free Time

During holidays, what can make us still holding textbooks and burns the midnight oil? EXCEPT determination, I guess nothing else. Being a medical student, you've loads to study and you know the time is never enough for us to complete everything. From my point of view, though have loads to study but I will do it willingly and of course follow my daily routine happily. Lectures, dinner and library. Now having one month vacation, though some "study" plan has been made in advanced but seem doesn't really work. The amount of free time I have, makes me don't know how to utilise it properly cuz I never had that much of free time since I become a medical student. Don't feel like touching books and yet don't know what else can do. Normally, except books and sports, I'm not really doing other stuff which I used to do like online, "mamak-ing", crapping and yumcha. These few days, since I'm back from India on 2nd August, onlining, play my newly bought PSP and having 2 meals per day are my daily routine. I do not go out till late night cuz all my friends are not around. Conferencing with my uni friends is the only entertainment I'm enjoying the most every night. I'm able to browse through almost 20 friends' facebook or friendster profiles everyday. Not just simply browsing through, but I read all the detail on it and look through all the photos they've uploaded. Imagine how free I'm? Haha. Feel a bit "useless" or "orang cacat" like that. But it's nice to get updated with my friends cuz somehow I really totally lost of information about them. What are they doing now? Where are they? Are they attached already? And get to know that one of my friend's dad passed away at the middle of july, who sat next to me during primary school. Really feel sorry for him.

I guess the coming up 3 or 4 days I will be quite occupied cuz will meet up my uni friends in KL tomorrow. Oh, i guess will be sleepless nights, laughters, crap... We've planned to pamper ourselves at Jogoya, a japanese buffet restaurant in Starhill Gallery for tuesday night dinner whereas our monday will be spent in Genting. Again a popular and convenient place for us to get together and have fun. After expensive buffet dinner, 8 of us will bunk into my friend's house. Really thanks to her mum who is willing to give us warm hostility. Hehe.


Seriously miss my college library and black coffee,espresso of Cafe Coffee Day a.k.a Starbucks in India


Video conferencing, one of the entertainment to overcome boredom. Skype is still the best, not Window Live Messengers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! enjoy while you still can la!! =D good to hear that you are so enjoy with your uni friends!! =P take care le..