August 16, 2008

Snap Snap Snap

Been stucked at home for more than a week and experienced "orang cacat's life" till I had fun with my manipal "family" for about three days two nights, not exactly. Actually I've planned to stay in KL till thurs or friday cuz I'll be damn bored when I back at home. But too bad, my mum called me on wed morning, said that my grandpa might "cannot" already, asked me to get home asap so that we can go to Kedah immediately if anything happen to my grandpa. I'll be going to kedah this sunday. Of course dad will be the driver. I will just sit back and enjoy playing my PSP and newly downloaded drama, Moonlight Resonance. Hope that my grandpa is able to get thro' this time. More than 350 photos are snapped during the trip in KL and Genting, conclusion, seriously, we're POSERS. Haha. EPL (English Premier League) action starts rolling tonight, yeah I really miss football since Euro 2008. I prefer watching clubs playing than countries. Haih, will be watching football alone again. Sienz. Carly, make sure your Arsenal will not trashed by newly join team. ngek ngek ngek...I guessed Liverpool will rockzzz.

No comments: