August 4, 2008

Post-exam

Yeah, finally the last paper Biochemistry is over though it was so dead. Before practical exam, everyone is already in holiday mood, actually more specifically since last night I was already in clubbing mood. Yet, before practical exam we fooled around outside the exam hall till betty told us we should calm down if not we'll forget whatever we've studied. Even the "fake-innocent jiachyi" also get high. After exam, everyone rush back to pack their stuff especially JPA students cuz they will be leaving in 2 hours time. Luckily, we self-sponsored students only going back after 2 days. I went back to my room, packed all my clothes and books properly and sealed it cuz monsoon season still going on. I've cleared my closet for betty and jiachyi to move their "house" into my room. After that, I was trying to get some sleep but messages keep coming in. Asking me this and that. At last, I didn't sleep at all. Went dinner, bath then start our post-exam celebration -- Clubbing. Haha. Planned to get a hotel room after clubbing, but due to commencement of Kasturba Medical College, all hotels were fully booked by those parents who accompanied their clildren here. At last, I bunked into betty's room. Only managed to sleep for 4 hours. A message woke me up, friends asked me to go udupi with them cuz want to buy souvenirs for family. I followed.


All of us still looked sober. Too see more drunkards face, plz log on to my facebook


Mirror mirror on the wall


Taken while waiting Betty to buy souvenirs for her "neighbours"


No comments: