May 17, 2008

Insignificant in Future

Thank God now I am not in the mood to study so able to update my blog. A burden is off from my shoulder after finished anatomy spotters exam. And you know what??? I really screw it!!! Haha. Anatomy theory paper on tuesday, I wonder how I will die on that day. No matter how hard I study, I still can't remember everything like the course, relations of nerves and arteries. Others just study and able to remember it. Now I really have doubt with my decision. Since A-level, I knew "my brain" doesn't have that great capacity and yet I still decided to enter this career. I still can recall a lecturer told us in PPD ( Personal and Personality Development. something like that not very sure), she said a difference in 25 marks can't determine what doctor you will be in future. (passing mark=50, distinction=75), so just be who you are and don't compare with others. I'm not sure whether is a right thing to do by using her phrase to console myself after I screwed up everything. Whatever experienced have encountered in this first anatomy spotters exam, I will take it as a lesson. Anatomy this subject really remind me of Additional math during high school time and physics during Pre-U. Exam finishing in next friday, new block will start immediately on saturday. It's the time to make a change.

3 comments:

darryl said...

dont worry Nat, remember that the Lord is always there for you, even though He seems at a distance. Pray and be faithful. In fact, I know you can do it!! even since the times when we studied in the common room together.. i know u are good.

So dont worry okay? get back your study mood as soon as possible and study smart! take care!

Anonymous said...

Jiayou jiayou natalie!! it's just the first one.. there is still long way to go!! dont worry about this, this one past ad... look at the future, do your best can ad.. =D

Fui said...

First you fall, then you'll learn to stand up still. Hehe...