May 29, 2008

Back to Pace

Block exam is over last friday. Kind of relax for a few day cuz not much stuff is taught so everyday after went home just need to go through whatever has been taught on that day. And I'm still not planning to revise back my first block stuff since University exam only will be held in next year february. Anatomy this subject take the lead again, this subject really make my life back to pace again cuz it's so much to study and memorise. What can I say, i think for my first year MBBS life, Anatomy definitely takes up most of my time.

Since new block started, my sitting in lecture hall is changed. From the last bench of the hall to the second bench, so I'm officially no more a MBBS (member of Back-Benchers Society). I think I was enjoying seating at the back, cuz the lecturers hardly can notice you when you're dozing off or drink water or SMS-ing or eating sweets.

Yesterday in PPD class, we was discussing about leakage of exam question and what will be our reaction if we able to get a leakage. I was so surprise, there're freaking lots of weird people in my class againts leakage (i bet they only againts it when others get one and they don't). Some of them think from moral aspects, ethical aspects and some about religious as well. I was really laughing with some of the statements they've made. It's true that in medicine course, the ability of a medical student must be well examined through examination cuz we will be dealing with human's life in future. From my perspective, as long as I don't steal exam paper from examination center and don't cheat during exam I consider this as morally and ethically well behaviour. If your handphone suddenly comes a message with the tips, why not just take it? It's not wrong to take it. For those who making superior comments about moral and ethical, please only judge yourself and others when you've become a REAL doctor and need to deal with REAL patients. There's the time for you to know whether your concept of ethical matching with what you will do to your patients. If it is so easy to judge everything, there will be no heartless docs exist and malpractice happen in this field.

No comments: