May 29, 2008

Parcels

Just got second parcel sent by my mum. Thanks ya mum for sending me my nasal spray, medicine for my sinus problem, herbal tea and some "nutritious" stuff of Excel (though I didn't ask for that). For the first parcel is just about clothes and my playboy's shades. Most of my friends' parents send them food which can't get it over here such as Chipsmore, maggi Hotcup, Milo (india's milo taste diff) and a lot kinds of stuff. In some way, I really think it is not necessary to send all those thing to here. Expensive shipping fees is not the main reason but we should learn how to adapt ourselves to India since you've decided to come over here like what my dad have told me. And I'm totally agree with that. Hey, no offense to anyone okay??? Purely my very personal point of view. Yet I'm still looking forward to the parcel from Carly.

No comments: