May 1, 2008

Fingers

Wanted to update my blog few days ago after I played a basketball match against malaysia north team. I was in South team and we won the game. But unfortunately, my right hand index finger had minor tissue injury and it was swollen red and pain. Went to hospital on tuesday morning, when the doctor asked go for X-ray, at the moment I was thinking maybe the bones got problem. Quite scared cuz is right hand. Haha. After X-ray, she told me just minor tissue injury, my index finger and middle finger are still in bandage now (in order do not let the index finger to bend). Now I only realised the importance of these two fingers, I cant write fast in lectures cuz cant even hold the pen properly. Haih. Few more days to go to take out the bandage but at least now I don't feel any pain anymore. But my heart is pain cuz Liverpool didn't make it to moscow last night. Haih haih haih!!!!

No comments: