May 25, 2008

Post-exam Weekend

Friends went to Mangalore today cuz block exam just over. Supposingly after exam should do something relax like clubbing or go for a trip, and yet I didn't follow them for the trip. Last night, after sms-ing with my dad, I feel a bit stressed and really not in mood for the trip. How was it supposed to feel, whenever you've failed to achieve something yet your parents still say : "I know you can do it!!!". Ya I know that they are encouraging me, sometimes pressure is come from myself. Put the pressure aside and concentrate on effort, I'm going to give my best shot again for the up comings. So my plan for weekend after first block exam is spent a few hours in library, read the newly bought John Grisham's novel which I bought it almost 2 months ago (should put medical books aside for a while) and rewatch my favorite glamour high school series --Gossip Girl. Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax natalie.. too kanjiong not good.. hehehe.. enjoy yourself ya~~ take care~

Natalie said...

Haha...eh ve u decided to go HK ady???