April 21, 2008

Random

As usual busy with my studies this whole week, as I'm yet to have my own internet connection in my new hostel room so I coudn't get to update my blog everyday. Just finished my second anatomy test, a bit relieved but another biochemistry is coming on this saturday. I promised I will update photos about my birthday, mangalore trip and Goa trip once I get my internet connection. Be patient okay. Ciao..need to catch up physiology lectures. All my friends and those reading my blog, take care. I miss all my friends in Malaysia especially those can crap with me at "mamak" stall. Carly, at here can't find anyone that can crap like you. Crystal, take good care of yourself even though you're busy working and studying at the same time. Miss you always. I'm late for class, got to go. Ciao...

No comments: