March 2, 2008

"Feelings" Comes

After I went to the orientation yesterday in Melaka Manipal and got to know how it is going to be after I reach India, I started to feel the pressure. Afraid that I might not be able to do well or excel in this field. But I know I'll always try my best. Yesterday was really not my day, I planned to watch the Arsenal match at 11pm. My PC screen suddenly went blank while I was chatting with one of my ex-coursemate. It's blackout. Argh, I can't watch football match again. Luckily Liverpool is not today's match. Soon the electricity came, I tried to online but my phone line was having problem till today's evening. But I still managed to see Arsenal score at 2nd minute of 3 minutes added time.

My mum woke me up early this morning to go for breakfast, it is sunday I thought can sleep till almost lunch time. Haih. I went to tailor to take my blazers then went for "dim sum" with my family. Great news, I've started to pack my lugagge.

Went out again with a friend cuz promised to accompany her to buy a new handphone. She's so indecisive between SE K770i and Nokia 6500 slider. After she asked quite a number of friends, SE K770i got the most votes. At last, she bought it. Other than handphones, she's still not sure about what course to choose for degree cuz she's still waiting for STPM result. After got all my advice, she said she will think about it seriously. May all the best things can happen in her life. She's got all my blessing and concerns. Take care. I feel sad too cuz these two years we didn't get enough time and spared more time for each other and yet I'm leaving soon. So just let our friendship flow, what ever will be, it will be.

1 comment:

John said...

Hi nat, Great! you and your friends get a chance to study in a well known college here in Karnataka. Myself from bangalore was in KL for few months. Hope you guys are enjoying the beauty of the city :) i will keep checking your blog so update frequently in your spare time. Hey! Joe, you becoming famous among those Indian friends in the picture near the beach...ha ha ..good stuff mate! Cheers!

Best Regards
John (john4fox@gmail.c0m)


Melaka Manipal Medical College is a Malaysian private medical college which offers a twinning MBBS degree (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) programme for medical undergraduates. It is the first and only college to offer a twinning medical degree programme between Malaysia and India.

Melaka Manipal Medical College is a Malaysian private medical college which offers a twinning MBBS degree (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) programme for medical undergraduates. It is the first and only college to offer a twinning medical degree programme between Malaysia and India.

Students undergo 2.5 years of basic sciences and introductory clinical training in the Manipal Campus in Karnataka state of India and later another 2.5 years follow-up with further medical education and clinical training at the Melaka Campus in Malaysia.

It is a constituent college of the prestigious Manipal University (formerly known as Manipal Academy of Higher Education or MAHE), the first and largest private university in India till date. Its medical colleges consistently rank in the top 10 in India.