March 19, 2008

University Life

I've been experienced my uni life around 1 week already. At first still not really used to it cuz it had been a long time I didn't attend for lectures. It's hard to pay concentration for hours of lectures after rested for so long. But now everything is back to pace, I'm able to stay up late with my books instead of ps2, astro and football when I was slacking at home. Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, histology are the subjects that I need to face for 12 months time. Till now, anatomy and physiology interests me more whereas I don't like biochem that much. I felt proud too cuz didn't faint in the first dissection class. The smell is really terrible, but now i'm immuned to it already cuz almost every morning 8am to 10am I will be seeing my so called "friend" which his penis already gone. I wonder how he died also. During dissection class, I can feel hungry some more. Haha. My class is made up of 126 people. Out of this number only 43 people are self-sponsored. The rest are JPA and MARA students. So, there're damn a lot of malays in my class. The most boring thing is when attending any lectures or practical lab session, need to sit according to college roll number that means you're not able to sit with your friends. Haha. There's a genius malay boy in my class, he is JPA sponsored student, I named him as "problems boy" cuz every single lectures he sure has thousand of questions to ask. And the way he talks got a kind of slang which really make us giggling while he is asking the lecturers question.

My usual lecture classroom.


Dissection of pectoral region.

Dissection of axilla part. (armpit)

"auto" which is much more cheaper than taxi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

natalie ar natalie!!! very happy to see your blog!!!! hope everything goes smoothly on you!!! gambate arrr!! and btw, take good care ok?? miss ya lotz...

=yi ming=

John said...

Hi nat, Great! you and your friends get a chance to study in a well known college here in Karnataka. Myself from bangalore was in KL for few months. Hope you guys are enjoying the beauty of the city :) i will keep checking your blog so update frequently in your spare time. Hey! Joe, you becoming famous among those Indian friends in the picture near the beach...ha ha ..good stuff mate! Cheers!

Best Regards
John

Signature:
"Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise",..LOL..I must be a fool then!


Melaka Manipal Medical College is a Malaysian private medical college which offers a twinning MBBS degree (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) programme for medical undergraduates. It is the first and only college to offer a twinning medical degree programme between Malaysia and India.

Melaka Manipal Medical College is a Malaysian private medical college which offers a twinning MBBS degree (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) programme for medical undergraduates. It is the first and only college to offer a twinning medical degree programme between Malaysia and India.

Students undergo 2.5 years of basic sciences and introductory clinical training in the Manipal Campus in Karnataka state of India and later another 2.5 years follow-up with further medical education and clinical training at the Melaka Campus in Malaysia.

It is a constituent college of the prestigious Manipal University (formerly known as Manipal Academy of Higher Education or MAHE), the first and largest private university in India till date. Its medical colleges consistently rank in the top 10 in India.

Natalie said...

hey john, u advertising for Manipal University? though i dun noe u, but thanks for dropping by. btw, how u get to know my blog??