February 29, 2008

Geeks

Tomorrow I'll be going to Melaka for orientation and some short briefing before travel. When I went for interview, I really met quite a number of geeks. How I know they are? Through talking with them. At the moment, I feel I'm quite childish and immature cuz they looked serious and just talked about REAL things. All of them had relatives and parents came along with them.Only me is alone there.Some of them asked me how to get here from Johor, I answered:"by bus". "How to get back after interview?" "by bus too".I'm such a independent kid. Haha. Luckily I get to meet some who loves sport and some normal guys who love DOTA. At least we can talk about things like sports , movies and etc during hours in the waiting room. I think those who I already label them as GEEKS, I think might not true also. Guessed I really need more time to understand them. Just like when I first day to my A-level class, 5A1-- though some of my ex-classmates looked quite nerdy, actually they really can have fun too.

Gotta turn in early cuz need to wake up at 6am. Both my parents and my younger bro will be going with me while my sis is stucked in jungle for prefects camp. Again, seven days left, I still haven't start packing my stuff. Haha. Okay, ciao.

No comments: