March 16, 2008

Udupi

Since saturday lectures was finished at 10am, two friends of mine and me decided to make a trip to a nearest town, Udupi which is so near to Manipa by "Du-Du car" (in chinese) or people at india call it "auto". We went to Superintendent of Udupi first cuz one of my friend Joseph still hasn't report to the police station. Once we reached there the queue was so long, most were our classmates. So we went to Big Bazaar for shopping and planned to get back after their lunch time. The little tiny girl, Amy that I mentioned in previous post wanted to buy a saree, but at last didn't get any of that. She is so thin that the saree can wrap her for two times. Haha. For her size, she need to try the kid's punjabi suit. Can you imagine how tiny she is but with a big space for her tummy? After shopping, we walked around just to find a "safe" restaurant to eat that won't bring any bad impacts to us. Finally we found one and settled down. Soon after we finished our lunch, we took "auto" again back to the police station. It took two hours to finish all the things and took "auto" again back to campus. Tomorrow evening I will be going to Maple beach with a bunch of classmates.
I need to add this pic to this post cuz got someone forced me to do that. Hey you guys see the saree damn "cacat" right? Like window curtains hanging on her.


A girl that can eat more than any of my friends that I've known

Playing games while waiting for Joseph. This girl is trying to distract me cuz i'm breaking her record.


Taken on the auto while on the way back to campus

No comments: