March 8, 2008

6 years


A lot of things and memories are floating in my mind. I had been planning for this post quite a long time ago. Frankly, I still don't know how to put it in words or as well as other languages.What I can say... It is a six-year great friendship and I hope it will last forever. I don't want to make it sounds too emotional or what. To those misunderstood before, for your knowledge, this friendship had been through a lot and eventually it becomes stronger and stronger. It was never the way you thought it should be.Like what I've said, it might be a bit dramatic as only able to see such strong friendship in dramas -- friends do help each other when they need and love each other no matter what had happened. Crystal, thanks for everything. I'll always miss you. All the best in obtaining your STPM result on this coming Tuesdays.

No comments: