March 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I'll stay at home for another two days. Leaving for KL on saturday midnight train. My flight to Bangalore, India on this coming sunday at 2155. I guess KL to Bangalore needs around 4 to 5 hours, I'm still not so sure. Malaysia's time is 3 hours ahead of India's time. Reach Bangalore around 2355 (India time) then spend a night at hotel. The next day, will take another flight from Bangalore to Mangalore. From there, only take a shuttled bus to my new campus. This is my first time to travel alone to a foreign country, usually dad will take care everything if we go for a vacation. Now everything is on my own, I only will feel relieved until everything is settled down in my new campus. Fortunately, I'm going to India with a group of people taking the same course with me. Soon, most of us will be classmates. I'll miss my PS2, astro, home's cooking, internet (if doesn't have a good one over there). Still not manage to meet some of my friends before I leave but I hope we can keep in touch with each other. Frankly, I do not feel sad at all for leaving so far from my home. Maybe I used to it already cuz had been experienced this while I was doing my A-level at INTI.

No comments: