April 21, 2009

Reminds Me

Got a message from a senior on sunday morning after settled down in library to prepare for my microbiology SDL...she asked us whether want to join da intercollege basketball tournament which fall on tomorrow, which is today. Not to disappoint anyone and I think I should do something for da school within my ability. I agreed. The team of 12 formed by seniors and juniors from different batches. Without meeting up and any practice and da team is formed in less than 24 hours before da game, we handed up our registration this afternoon. At da same time, there's a North South Game coming up this saturday. I went for try out for south team this evening. After a very light dinner, went for da intercollege tournament thingy. First match against KMC Mangalore. Well, we've won by 2 points, 27-29. Anyway how, I'm feeling very disappointed with my performance. And I'm glad that our team still have a bit chemistry and some players did play well. Since before study break which was december stop playing basketball till now, my stamina is gone. Seriously, I have much to catch up and rooms to improve. Gotta bath now, I'm stinkzzz....

No comments: