April 28, 2009

For da sake of updating

  • Finally all da basketball games ended last week. And of course SOUTH won.
  • Got my scootie and so far so good
  • pharmacology PBL presentation is over... i don't like memorising those regimens
  • 4 days of holiday is waiting for me...yeah!!!
  • pharmac SDL test and microb class test are on next week
  • not yet start my revision on microb...haih
  • not yet start doing microb SDL notes
  • trying to find a backpack cuz da current one is spoilt
  • da guy sitting in front of me ...got a bit prob i think
  • recently facebook-ING a bit too much ady...
  • champions league semi finals are going on now...I hope arsenal and chelsea make a diff lah...sick of MU ady...
I guess that's all I wanna write about...

3 comments:

Hwee Wen said...

Wat's his problem? Or WAT IS UR PROBLEM?!!

tzeqi said...

who's the one sitting in front of him first?

Natalie said...

juz me weird la...dun say it here ah