April 16, 2009

Momentum ===>> Inertia

First pharmacology SDL test is over...haih sienz...4th week of 1st block already, I still can't feel da momentum and microbiology 1st test is coming up. Bought my scootie on tuesday but will only get it by next week cuz I've sent it for repainting. Liverpool is officially out of Champions League. Kind of proud to see da spirits they had during da 2nd leg against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Today is 1 month anniversary staying at my new house, so far till now very nice and comfy...nice housemie, nice living room, nice broadband connection, nice curtains, get to eat nice food cooked by ourselves etc...As usual, wanna nap now. Ciaoz...

1 comment:

esprit said...

woi!!! i wana ride on ur scootie!!!
next time fetch me to fudkot so i wont skip my b/fast hahaha