April 7, 2009

It's just another day

Today is considered a big day for me. Nice day to start off with da birthday song from my batchmates. Anyway still need to attend lectures as well. As different lecturers step into da lecture hall, they just simply looked like different dosage of sleeping pills coming in...I just simply felt so sleepy in pharmacology and pathology class. Had a nice dinner with my fellow friends...though not that happening for this birthday, at least I felt happy and I appreciate all da stuff they've done for me. Last but not least, thanks for all da presents....My big day is over by now...Gotta start studying, ciaoz....Good night everyone.

1 comment:

sinsiuew said...

*laughs* nat! =D
u ah!?

how dare you call our lecturers sleeping pills..??! >.< =D
actually yea...i oso very sleepy.. =(

anyway,let's try our very bests to pay attention ba..! =)

may we be resistant to sleeping pills soon... =p