April 11, 2009

Homie Feelzzz

Instead of speending da holidays in Goa, I'm spending mine at home. Woke up by 845am, went for breakfast and help a friend to shift her stuff from my place back to hostel. Due to her ankle injury, she had been staying over my place for 3 weeks...for convenience sake. After that, went to buy some vege with housemie. Back at home, clean up da house and start cooking....at da same time, blast some musics to relax. After a nice meal, will start doing my microb SDL. Will be going for a friend's birthday celebration at night..erm, might attend easter mass at 9pm if i can make it. If not, I will attend tomorrow morning mass.I guess so. Weird right...always mention about attending birthday celebrations in my blog...anyway how, i guess birthday celebrations considered so called "happening" stuff over here cuz nothing much is here...and this is da life being a medical student in India... *sigh*

No comments: