November 7, 2008

Viva Voce

Just finished last biochem theory paper and practical yesterday, and had viva voce this afternoon. I was so tensed when i went into the lecturer's cabin. First question it came, I answered well but incomplete. Second question, he asked: synthesis of creatine phosphate?? My mind suddenly went blank so I asked for hint. "Sir, can you give me some hint, what's the first step?" "Haha, glycine...", he said. "Ok, I know already!" Then, i continued to answer the whole synthesis of creatine phosphate. Anyway, everything is over. 9 weeks to 4th block exam and 13 weeks to university exam. I should come out with a study plan till nex year february. And one question still in my head... Going home or a 20-day trip around India after university exam??? cuz it's time to settle the air ticket stuff again......

2 comments:

darryl said...

you go back twice adi i still in Melb.. T.T

Natalie said...

las time go home cuz it's da college settle da tic...nex year feb not going home d cuz wan to go for trip...so cham not able to go back durin CNY..nex year aug nee going home. Btw, if my dad can afford me australia i might jus rather stay n play.....