November 24, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday, Grandpa!!!

Today my paternal grandpa celebrates his 80th birthday, only 4 of his grandson and grandaughters which including me are not able to attend for the birthday celebration. Two of them are in US, another one in australia and I'm in India.I missed another chance for meeting up with my relatives and cousins. I called my grandpa this morning to wish him Happy Birthday. I heard the noise over there cuz the house is crowded with my relatives. It made me think of CNY before I came to India in February. I'm gonna miss the chance to celebrate CNY with them next year cuz that time I'll be having university exam. Miss my cousins a bunch....Grandpa, happy birthday and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grandchild..remembering is care..don't worry.. :-) God bless..

Let's study hard together..!! WE CAN DO IT!! YEA YEA YEA!! :-l =)
take care.. ^^