November 7, 2008

Carly, don't ever tag me again...

1. The person who last tag you is : Carly

2. Your relationship with him/her is : A-level course mate, supper and football

3. Your five impression of him/her : Spontaneous, Clever, Friendly, Straight-forward, don't give a damn about others

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you : Bought me a Liverpool jersey

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you : Nat, hope you were here...

6. If he/she become your lover, you will : Convince her that I'm straight. Even not, you're definitely not my type. Ngek...

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be : Not existance of "IF"

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will : Just take it

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be : She found out I backstabbing her or I stole her "hard disk" LOL

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is : Talk about PS2 games, football, good brand, electronic stuff and enjoy Chili's

11. Your overall impression of him/her is : Luckily had you when I was in INTI

12. How you think people around you will feel about you? : I care about how those people I cared think of me, but if you have any misunderstanding about me, please let me know...

13. The characters you love of yourself are : Optimism, sporty, observant

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are : Not brainy enough...if yes, i will spend more time for playing

15. The most ideal person you want to be is : Distinction in studies and sports

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them : Thanks for reading this tag and continue to shower me with your love

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you :
Not going to tag anyone here

No comments: