November 28, 2008

SMS by a Medic Student

"Please stay in my pancreas & be my alpha cell...
For u always secrete glucagon when my blood glucose level is low...
A thought of u is like sending CRH from my hypothalamus to my anterior pituitaty gland to release ACTH and my adrenal cortex to release cortisol...
As a thought of u always make me smile..."
-- sent to me by a friend of mine

I'm using Airtel (like Maxis in India) currently. It provides their users 100 free sms everyday within the same service operator with daily rental of Rs 1 (= to RM0.07). So, SMS-ing is one of entertainment other than sports and studies(lol, since when studying became one of the entertainment)....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=D =D =D LOL... ;-) =p

Fui said...

Don't sms that kind of medical termed stuff to me. EVER!

I'm sad. I'm so sad. I'm going to miss the Sunday match!!!

darryl said...

i'll need probably about a day before i finish translating all the terms!