November 8, 2008

Last In da First

The last block of the first year MBBS course started today, this morning I woke up with a special feelings which I really don't know how to describe it. Today is saturday so only half day class till 1130am. 3 hours of lectures, 3 different subjects, 3 different lecturers, but all 3 of them said the same thing or asked the same questions. "Now you're in which block?" "How many blocks you've been through?" "And 4th block is a tough block, revision for da previous blocks should go parallel with your 4th block." OK, done. I think da whole class really get what they meant. FOR OUR OWN GOOD. Since we finished block exam on friday and the new block start immediately the next day, first day of class 30% of the students are absent cuz they went to visit places and relaxed (frankly, 3rd block really packed) and I agreed this is the only time for them to do so. Though I'm not part of it cuz don't want against my principle. Goa trip really sounds tempting, especially to me. After they came back, there will be no more free time. How can I not have fun after exam? This is so not me. By the way, I'm going Mangalore tomorrow for movie -- Quantum of Solaces and "lepak" a while. Everything will back to hectic after da trip.

No comments: