November 15, 2008

I still heart U

I've been feeling stressed since the day I decided to join interbatch game for basketball under the influences from many parties. At first didn't want to join cuz I knew my class lack of players and seriously we're not going to win this. For me, to play is to win. And basketball needs teamwork, if there's only a few people that know how to play the game. It's not going to work. We started our training 3 days before the first match after able to get a decent number of players which is so hard to get whereas other batches started their training at least one month ago. At last, we have 12 players with 70% of them are first timers. First match was played against the oldest batch of seniors --Batch 19 on wednesday, we lost the game 35-14. It's expected cuz half of that team is playing for our college. It's okay lost to them. Second match on friday, which is yesterday, against the youngest batch of juniors-- Batch 23, WE LOST AGAIN. okay, i knew this is embarrassing. They really played well, can see the teamwork between them. Two more matches to go against batch 20 and 21. I hope my team really can get through this cuz most of my team players are injured. Though we lost two games in a row but at least all of us fight till the end.

Haih, i really don't know how to put this...I played
basketball for 10 years already and never lost like that before. The game made me no mood to study and concentrate after practice. Kind of started to hate this game which I heart so much...

No comments: