December 10, 2007

Boredom

It has been more than one week I didn't update my blog cuz my house still don't have internet connection. Holiday is such a boredom. Everyday i sleep till at least 10am in the morning. I have a morning call machine that will disturb me on time called --Carly Yap. ngek ngek...my house no internet connection, playing sms with friends is my only entertainment. I will just walk up the stairs and down the stairs, to kitchen, to toilet, to my room, to kitchen, open fridge and search for food. That's my routine after i've came back from INTI. I missed INTI. Not friends actually, i miss EBB cuz my house no internet connection, I miss mamak stalls, i miss playing basketball and watching football at mamak stalls. I miss a lot of things. Though at home is quite bored but i'm glad i can spend my time with my family.

Watching football alone during weekend is really a disaster, nobody is shouting with me, nobody tease the Arsenal's "blek" with me. Haha. and of course nobody can show off when Gerrard's free kick is in. Worse, my siblings promised to accompany to watch those matches. But both of them end up dozing off at the sofa. Haih. Due to no internet connection at home, i will try to blog as many posts as possible while i'm enjoying the wireless at Avillion Port Dickson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blrek.