December 10, 2007

Visit

In previous post, I forgot to mention that i sicked for almost 1 week. So long didn't fall sick, i think everything is accumulated. Sore throat, fever, cough and flu all come at the same time. When i was sick, of course no cold drinks and fried food cuz i'm at home. My mum will not allow me to take those thing. If i'm INTI, i think i won't care about that.

My auntie from KL came to my house for a few-days-stay. My two cousins came too whereas my uncle need to work so he didn't follow them here. During their stay, my mum just bring them around at Kluang. Actually nothing much in Kluang also. Kids just stayed at home and played PS2. When i looked at those kids, i remembered when i was young, those selfish action. Kids always don't like others to play their toys or stuffs. My brother hide all the PS2 games or Ps2 AV cable every morning before he goes to school for holiday's extra tuition class. Alternate days, he will just cheat my little cousin either the games are disappeared or the AV cable is missing. And my little naive cousin really trust in him and promised to wait for my brother come back from school to find it. I will just stay beside and laugh out loud in heart. My bro is like me so much when i was young.


And of coz kids fight while playing the PS2. This is so common. They even had competition. The team that lost the competition, the parents to "belanja" supper. My sis and bro one team, and my cousins one team. They fought by playing Tekken. Haha. Again. I will just stay aside and laugh at their silly and childish actions. It's doesn't matter which team won cuz i will still get to eat supper. Clever me.


A few days stay are short. My brother told me he is looking forward so much for my auntie to go back to KL.haha, shh!!! This is the photo of my young little cousin, isn't he cute???



No comments: