December 21, 2007

Holidays

Yeah, i'm back to blogging cuz now I'm onlining at my aunty house in Kuala Kangsar. My last post was blogged when i was in Port Dickson. I almost spent half of this month in hotels. Hehe. Four days three nights in PD and six days five nights in Kuala Terengganu.

Soon after i back at home on 12 Dec from PD, I went to KT on 15 Dec. Initially, my dad planned to depart from Kluang at 7am. But the morning news reported the Eastcoast highway and the road at Muadazam Shah were flooded. So, my dad decided to wait and see. Newspaper and TV news totally didn't gave any hotline number for enquiries concerned about flood. I used my handphone to search the net and managed to get a hotline number for my dad to call and ask.
The person in charged told my dad the road at muadazam shah was flooded 3 and a half feets.
My dad said maybe he will just go there by flight to attend the meeting without bringing us there. Of course i'm very disappointed cuz i'm feeling very bored at home. Then I told my dad by the time we reach muadazam shah, the water level should be lowered already. Why not just take the risk? Worse to worse, we just turned back to Kluang. My dad agreed so i quickly wake my bro and mum up who went back to bed again.

I smsed a friend when i reached Segamat. Actually i just want to disturb her. Haha. She said I should had told her earlier so she can bring me for nice food cuz my family had lunch there. When received her call. it was kind of late cuz my family already eating. We didn't get to meet when i went back on 20 Dec too though i passed by segamat cuz my bro wanted to rush back for a stupid birthday party which he insisted want to go. I really wonder my bro is having crush on that birthday girl.

Skip this part till we reached muadazam shah, the water level was still 3 and a half feets. A lot of cars just parked by the road side and wait. My dad decided to use the towing service cost 120 bucks to that 500 metres stretch of 3 and a half feets water. I've recorded a video but it is in my laptop and i'm using my cousin's laptop now. I'm lazy to on my laptop so i think i will show that video when i get the chance to online again with my own laptop. Of course with the photos in PD and KT.

After we passed muadazam shah, we thought can reach KT safely. Who knows the bridge at 72km from kuantan was collapsed. That time we really planned to turn back and spend another 120 bucks for towing service. Luckily, a guard of an estate let us passed through the estate to by pass the collapsed bridge.

We checked in at Awana Kijal around 8pm. Spent six days five nights there and really made me sick of the buffet breakfast. Luckily only breakfast is complimentary during the stay. I was like having a sport marathon. Swimming, basketball, beach volleyball, beach football, water polo and pool. These are all the sports i've done during the stay. Of course my skin is very dark now.

I've met a idiotic family there. Almost the same thing i've encountered in Avillion Port Dickson. Let me begin the story here. I was playing polo with my bro in the swimming pool. A group of malays came into the pool, i think they should be a family. They ask me and my bro to leave because they need to two goals for a game. Obviously their english is so sucks and but they still asked me in english. I told them we came first and i just used one of the goal. And they can take another one. They silent. After a while, a whole bunch of them came into the pool. And they start the game. They just pretended we are transparent and stood in front of the goal we were using. They had more mens than us. I knew they wanted to force us to leave. The person who guard the goal i'm using is the kids' mum. I asked her to go away cuz me and bro were playing. She said share the goal with us so i agreed. While they were playing the game using TWO goals, me and my bro were shooting there like idiots. I was the goalkeeper and my bro was the striker.
The stupid old fat lady keep blocking my way. My bro and I were kind enough to say "Excuse me" and "sorry" whenever they blocked us or our ball hit them. Whenever their ball hit me and my bro, we were okay. When our ball hit them, they started to scold us and the stupid old fat lady threw our ball to the deeper pool more than three times. A guy approach me and push me. I pushed him back and scolded him in english. He can't say much and started to scold me in malay. My mum came and asked us to leave. Luckily my mum didn't scold me for fighting with them cuz she knew is not my fault. And I really feel sorry for those kids that having such a idiotic mother. I named that family "Fuckers Family" when i narrate the whole incident to my dad after he was back from meeting.

Two friend of mine said they were jealous of my vacation. Actually, my vacation not very fun also. Frankly, it was relaxing. Hehe. Back from KT on 20 Dec, my family and I went to Kedah on following to visit my grandparents. Now at my auntie's house in Kuala Kangsar. Tomorrow morning depart to Kedah from here. Hope that i'm able to blog another post soon cuz my grandparents's house is in "Kampung" without astro and internet connection. I still worry whether i'm able to catch up with arsenal and liverpool match.


No comments: