December 11, 2007

No Connection

I'll be going home tomorrow so can't online anymore unless there's internet connection at the resort in Kuala Terrengganu which i will go this coming saturday. I'm onlining now while waiting for my turn to play pool. The pool at Avillion is using token system. So in order to play need to change the cash to token at the counter (which is situated at another floor from the pool table) only can use the table. There's a group of adults which i really hate them a lot. They urge the staff in charge at the counter which take care the pool table to receive the cash and ask him to take the balls out by opening the lock. And they just keep playing and playing after rounds and rounds. Stupid them. Those others who queue to wait already ready with the tokens. This reminded of a lady who cut queue when i was in Genting lining up for game. I was just stared at that group of adult. Then one of them stared me back. Another adult realised they were wrong and they left after the last game. I told my mum about this, my mum said next time just wait cuz scared they will beat me. But i think i'm not wrong. So whatever la...Hehe.

So i'll be back for blogging soon i can find internet connection. Bye.

No comments: