December 11, 2007

Winning Streak Ends

I'm currently still blogging at Avillion Port Dickson, will be checking out by tomorrow. These few days almost all my lunch and dinner are just about seafood and I'm really sick of that. Even when i'm sleeping, i dreamt about sea and those marine lives i've eaten during day. Scary.

Last saturday, Reading ended the Liverpool's winning streak with 3-1. I was very angry with the stupid referee's decision. Liverpool missed out three penalties which I believed Gerrard definitely can put it in to lower the Reading's spirits. What I can say whenever Reading scored a goal is SHIT. Too bad, on sunday, Arsenal faced the same fate as Liverpool. Winning streak ended too. The referee made the wrong decision for giving a penalty to Middlesbrough. Luckily Arsenal managed break the score last minute. The game ended with Middlesbrough won the game by 2-1. Haih. This coming sunday will be having two big games. Liverpool against Manchester United and Arsenal against Chelsea. Hope my friend who is staying in Segamat where currently is flooded won't miss out the game. Cuz you're the only one accompany me to watch football by SMS-ing. Hehe.

Got to go cuz my brother keep pestering me to swim with him. Ciao.

No comments: