November 29, 2007

Farewell No More

After came back from Genting on monday, just busy packing my stuff. At first, i thought i've nothing much to pack. Who knows when i've started to pack, i only realised how much shopping i've done after i came to INTI. Supposingly my parents should come and fetch me on wednesday evening, I don't want because i wanted to drop by at Manipal Malacca for some information and enquiries. So, my parents are coming tomorrow to fetch me and my stuff back to Kluang.

I am the last one to leave INTI so it's good that no people come and send me off. Save times from bidding farewell and tearing session. Haha. I'm not that cold blooded anyway. Pris, dennis and chee hang left on tuesday, i sent them off till bus stop whereas yiming and tjin left on the following day, i went to send them off too.

After all of them had left, only left carly alone to accompany me. I hanged out in her room then went for dinner together. I really lazy to pack my stuff, feel like just throwing all of them away. After came back from dinner, i sat in front of my laptop to blog about graduation party and genting trip instead of packing my stuff which i've planned to do so since tuesday morning. I'm such a procrastinator. After blogging, i went out supper with carly and jess. Carly get me a farewell present which i really wanted to buy long time ago but during that time lacked of saving. Carly, really thanks a lot. I love the present.

This morning, i woke up quite early due to interruption by renovation of Block F, just beside my block.It is very noisy. Though i woke up so early, i didn't pack my clothes into luggage bags. I on the DC++ to download dramas into my hard disk to bring back home. Around 11am, i bathed. I've promised to send carly off to seremban. Actually, at first i didn't say i wanted to send her off till seremban. I just told her i wanted to go seremban for food so just go with her. Cuz don't want make the situation so saddy. By the way, I know she knew i wanted to send her after i read her blog. We went for A&W then hang out at Starbucks while waiting for the train to reach. After sending her off, i went back to INTI alone then started to pack my stuff. No more procrastination. My clothes really damn a lot,6 bags are needed to pack all my clothes. Tomorrow I'm leaving INTI, so farewell no more cuz no more crying and hugging with friends. From graduation party till now, i still haven't shed a tear.

p/s : I've made someone angry with my spontaneous decision. After this farewell, i felt that i really spent not much time with some of my friends of course neither my family cuz i'm staying in hostel. I didn't go home for months due to examination. So i've decided to spend the remaining few months with my family cuz i don't want to feel regret before i'm leaving for India (if i'm lucky enough to get into medical college). Hope this person get the chance to read this blog and forgive me.

No comments: